IOEC(Iranian Offshore Engineering & Construction Company) Tehran
Posted 5 months ago
- Minimum BS or MS in industrial engineering or related fields from a reputable university
- Reporting to: QHSE manager and Head of QA.
- Length of Probation Period: 3 month. Working
- Minimum 3 years experiences in related field.
- Ideal age 25-35 years old. –
-Hours: Full Time
- Ability to planning and deployment of management systems based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 requirements etc.
- IMS Documentation Ability (Preparing or reviewing organization or Project documents related to QMS)
- Ability to Process mapping, determining evaluation criteria, analyzing and improving the processes, evaluate the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Ability to perform quality management system audits and to provide relevant reports, Follow up and participate in finding, root cause analyzing and resolving Nonconformists.
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of suppliers' competence and performance
- Ability to work well with computers and relevant Soft wares (MS office, MSP/Primavera …)
- Adequate familiarity with topics related to operational planning, improvement programs, data analysis, quality planning and risk assessment, etc.
- Acquaintance to informatics comprehensive soft wares: ERP, SAP. - 2-5 years’ experience at least, Statistics Analysis
- Good innovation and analytical skills, high self-confidence - Leadership or team work qualities - Strong negotiation skills - Good command of English