● Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
● Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
● Review and approve payments.
● Conduct all necessary training to keep the teammates' skills and knowledge up to date.
● Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled.
● Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals.
● Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup -Calculated DTA and books in local accounts when applicable.
● Managing and structuring the finance department and taking a leading role in training and coaching the finance team.
● Prepare and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other management reports.
● Produce daily and monthly cash flows comparing budgeted costs to actual costs as well as predicting future revenues and financial commitments to plan ahead and prepare accordingly.
● Develop, maintain and analyze cost accounting and other financial reports that will lead to recommendations which will in turn help modify and improve business operations, revenues, and expenses.
● Responsible for all aspects of company tax compliance.
● Liaise with internal and external auditors and complete statutory accounts.
● Coordination with other finance managers within the same group to implement contractual obligations and ensure timely settlement of accounts.
● At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
● At least 5 years of experience in a related field.
● Strong knowledge of Excel and local accounting software.
● High level of familiarity with SSO, VAT, and Tax regulations.