● New product or project development, optimization, validation, and implementation through the bench, pilot and manufacturing scale.
● Existing product improvements, formulary changes or enhancements and cost. improvement initiatives including complete product evaluations, refinements, and documentation.
● Technical assessment on new manufacturing equipment and existing production line and machineries.
● Conduct sensory evaluation.
● Interact and communicate with international suppliers of raw materials and machineries.
● Develop nutritional and labeling declaration.
● Collaborate with various departments including sales, marketing commercial, quality assurance, production.
● Conduct research on food and supplement industry for new trends, new ingredients and processes for working with challenging ingredients, new regulations, labeling.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Science (Food Science or Engineering fields).
● At least 3 years of working experience in a food product development.
● Experience in confectionery product development is a plus.
● Strong working knowledge of ingredient functionality, formulation, nutrition and food labeling regulations.
● Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
● Ability to independently manage multiple projects.