● Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
● Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
● Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
● Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer life-cycle, ensure the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
● Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events (such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals), document business processes, and provide additional sales support.
● Look after the budget of the marketing department and make sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
● Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer.
● Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for
● Monitor the implementation of sales strategies and policies, and analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
● Monitor the financial performance of sales and marketing strategies, and responsible to deliver general and periodic (short term and long term) sales targets.
● Employ the necessary staff.
● Ideal age range: 30 to 40 years old.
● Be skillful and have applied knowledge of Digital Marketing, Neuromarketing, SEO and Social Media.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in related fields (MBA is preferred).
● Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
● Experience in education sector is an advantage.
● The position requires an assertive, amiable, expressive and analytic character.
● Ability to demonstrate and articulate creative thinking and willingness to implement new approaches to marketing and sales.
● Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
● Strong command of English.