● Regular visits to doctors to monitor product prescription and movement.
● Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and establish. relationships with potential contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
● Developing and managing the KOL network.
● Organizing scientific events for doctors and nurses.
● Participating in related conferences, exhibitions, and congresses.
● Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
● Providing call reports, activity reports, and market reports.
● Planning and implementing science in the assigned territory.
● Attaining assigned prescription and market share goals.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Medical Sciences, and work experience with Dermatologists.
● Familiar with local pharmacies.
● Familiar with sales and marketing skills.
● Excellent negotiation and effective communication skills.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Fluent in written and spoken English.
● Familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
● Ability to travel.