● Contact through emails and phone calls to provide appropriate service in a timely manner
● Maintain and develop relationships with clients via telephone calls and emails
● Make accurate calculations
● Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure
● Validate reports on a regular basis and ensure the freight rates, vessel schedules, required transportation services, etc. are given accordingly
● Entry all transportation documents into the company database
● Responsible for ensuring each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping a constant focus on meeting the required service levels
● Bachelor's or Master's degree.
● At least 3 years of work experience in customer service and documentation, preferably in the transportation business.
● Air, ocean, and land freight import or export experience in freight forwarding with leadership experience will be an advantage.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment.
● Knowledge of all import or export regulations and documents.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Exceptional customer service and follow-up skills.