● Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, network printers, and scanners.
● Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
● Installing, maintaining, and supporting all types of operating systems (Linux, Mac, and Windows).
● Backing up and restoring files.
● Implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
● Providing helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction.
● Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer engineering.
● Having relevant work experience.
● Fluent in Network+ Familiar with CCNA.
● Fluent in MCSA and Familiar with MCSE.
● Familiarity with the concepts of storage and backup of information and related software.
● Familiar with security concepts.
● Familiar with virtualization technology (VMware).
● Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
● Having a team spirit and the ability to interact with other related colleagues and different organizational units.
● Age range: Maximum 30 years.