● Request and collect all necessary data to fulfill activity.
● Challenge and check coherency of Technical requirements and roadmap in terms of usage, engineering or dimensioning.
● Elaborate based on scope and targets, a comprehensive activity plan.
● Evaluate necessary required resources or support.
● Elaborate simple processes related to managed activities.
● Manage the execution of the Project Scope (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfillment of contractual obligations if any.
● Execute defined preliminary tasks.
● Coordinate studies and projects requiring various expertise and competencies within technical department.
● Update adequate databases.
● Ensure distribution of relevant and up-to-date information and data within the technical department.
● Propose KPI to monitor activity or project progress.
● Report timely the activities and/or project progress.
● Propose fieldwork area improvements.
● Knowledge of telecom operations processes.
● Ability to operate in a performance-driven organization.
● Communication skills.
● Relationship building.
● Rigor ad organization.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Persistence and perseverance.
Qualifications and experience:
● At least 2 years of relevant working experience in related fields.
● Bachelor's degree in technical fields.
● Familiar with telecom.
● Intermediate level in English.
● Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).