In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring the performance and capacity of our KIANDIGITAL SAAS cloud (AFRANET&PARSONLINE) , troubleshooting problems, and responding to network issues. You may also be required to configure system hardware and manage system back-ups.
To ensure success as an NOC engineer, you should demonstrate advanced knowledge of network deployment and infrastructure, OS and application performance monitoring , excellent troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work flexible hours. A skilled NOC Engineer will be able to diagnose and resolve network issues without causing extended downtime of the IT systems.
• Deploying and inspecting IT network systems.
• Overseeing the safe installation of hardware and cabling systems.
• Monitoring the performance and capacity of cloud service on AFRANET and PARSONLINE .
• Performing regular checks on network , servers , storages and applications.
• Responding to network alerts and hardware malfunctions.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting network , OS and application errors.
• Tracking and documenting network , OS , DB and application issues and compiling incident reports.
• Responding to user requests and providing network training.
• Managing system backups and network security protocols.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
• Extensive experience working as an NOC engineer.
• Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures.
• Knowledge of server hardware systems including HP systems.
• Knowledge of LINUX operating system monitoring.
• Knowledge of application performance monitoring and database monitoring .
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced project management skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Knowledge of ITIL disciplines such as Incident, Problem and Change Management