● Plan, develop, and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy, and design, and social media.
● Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
● Provide creative ideas and strategies for the growth and development of the company's advertising and marketing.
● Content production process management.
● Collaborate with organizations and other sales and marketing partners.
● Monitor Marketing Campaigns ROI.
● Maximum age: 45 years old.
● Gender: Male or Female.
● Experience in digital marketing.
● Excellent English knowledge is needed.
● Creative thinking.
● Graduated in Civil Engineering, English, or Marketing.
● Well-acquainted with different social media platforms.