The objective of the role:
Plan and control projects to ensure adherence to schedule and budget.
List of responsibilities:
● Plan of time, cost, and resources of projects using relevant project Software and continual update of the plan.
● Monitor and update the progress of projects and implement corrective actions as required.
● Control of time, cost and resources of projects.
● Highlight to project team on issues causing the delay of project completion.
● Prepare project progress reports.
● Track contract payments from customers.
● Participate in and run internal or external project review meetings.
● Reporting to: Project Managers.
● Length of probation period: 3 Months.
● Working hours: Saturday - Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5 pm.
● Travel requirements: Occasional travel within the country.
● Minimum Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or other related Engineering fields.
Nature and length of previous experience:
● At least 2 years of experience in project planning and control.
● Experience in project planning, scheduling, or controlling in an EPC environment.
● Familiar with PMBOK standards, especially time & cost management is a plus.
● English knowledge is an advantage.
● Primavera P6 or MSP, and Microsoft Office.
● Expert in Excel and familiar with its related functions.
Soft skills and personality traits:
● Team working characteristics.