● Control, and process accounting vouchers.
● Contribute to providing annual/periodic accounts reports.
● Prepare accounts discrepancy statements.
● Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data to be applied.
● Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable.
● Document management.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting.
● At least 3 years of experience in accounting.
● Teamworking ability.
● Communication and interpersonal skills.
● Analytical ability.
● Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.