● Monitoring drilling operation.
● Performing works on exploration, production, and drilling of Work-Over wells.
● Recommending techniques and methods of improvement to increase efficiency and adaptability in drilling operations.
● Ensuring maximum safety in drilling operations.
● Planning drilling activities in the shortest time with an emphasis on safety.
● Analyzing drilling operations.
● Supervising all drilling services activities performed by subcontractors
● Supervising all drilling operations performed by contractors.
● Responsible for starting drilling operations and drilling rig.
● Mitigating the operation failure and waiting and preparing the relevant failure reports.
● Taking required measures and provide methods for optimizing the use of materials and tools.
● Responsible for preparing daily drilling reports.
● At the end of drilling operations, completing and submitting different reports.
● Suggesting solutions to prevent operational problems.
● Conducting the drilling operations in and safe and environmentally manner.
● Responsible for the implementation of all engineering and operational programs and procedures.
● Education: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, or Mining Engineering.
● Field of Experience: drilling operation, drilling operation supervisor.
● Experience in years: 10 years.
● IADC WELL CAP, IWCF4, HSE Certification, H2S Certification.
● Proficiency in English.
● Having a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
● Ability to judge and make decisions in technical matters.
● Ability to control stress.
● Full familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
● Problem-solving ability.