• Responsible for monitoring the quality and accuracy of all manufacturing activities
• Preparing quality control plans, control limits, specification for raw materials, working progress, finished goods, packaging materials.
• Ensure that all work on the site is carried out fully in accordance with the internal and external quality standards specified in the contract and national requirements.
• Communication and coordination with the standard office, oversight and other related organizations
• Periodic evaluation of warehouses and environmental control
• Control and supervision of the implementation of health, environmental and safety requirements by personnel in the workplace
• Perform all product tests
• Minimum 3 years of experience in QA/QC.
• Ideal Age Range: Maximum 35
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Food Science or a relevant technical filed
• Effective problem solving capabilities and interpersonal skills essential / quality control and assurance systems.
• Good computer skills, including the ability to use software for data analysis, Word, Excel processing and presentation
• Good knowledge of Quality Control, food safety & ISO
• Gender Preference: Female
Do you have a work experience at FMCG?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Saharkhiz Saffron Co. is a family owned group of companies which was established 86 years ago, in 1932 and today is the leader of packaged saffron in the Iranian market.
The Saharkhiz Group of Companies also consists of several factories specialized in packaging teas and infusions, spice and seasoning, dried fruits and nuts, and crystal rock candy.
The Saharkhiz Group of Companies also has its own fully-equipped distribution company which is a cross-channel and nationwide distribution network.
Saharkhiz also has several branch offices in North America, Europe and the Middle East which in addition to its representatives abroad, contribute to its exports and expansion to foreign markets.
Furthermore, Saharkhiz products - Saharkhiz Saffron, Saffron Pistachio and Saharkhiz Saffron Tea have been awarded with all the three golden stars of the prestigious ‘Superior Taste Award’ from the well-known ‘iTQi’ institute headquartered in Belgium.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.