● Following up sales process from beginning to the end.
● Getting purchase order from customers.
● Issuance of sales documents and tracking customers' payments.
● Recording customers' reputations and information.
● Checking and analyzing current market situations and monitoring competitors.
● Finding new ways to attract customers, planning and doing sales negotiation and developing market.
● Having problem analysis and problem-solving skills, registering the problem and offering alternative solutions to attain customer satisfaction based on ISO 10002:2018
● Preparing sales report and submitting it to the manager.
● At least a bachelor's degree in Business management, Chemistry, Polymer, etc.
● Fluent in English.
● Good knowledge of MS Office & CRM.
● Having ICDL certification.
● Familiar with ISO 9001:2015 and 10002:2018.
● Having related job experience.
● Regular and accurate.
● Having work commitment and teamwork spirit.
● Good communication, negotiation and social skills.
● Interested in learning.