● Length of probation period: 1 Month.
● Working hours: 9 to 17 and Thursdays 9 to 13 .
● Legal benefits (insurance, holidays and years).
● Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
● Customer tracking/customer relationship.
● Doing all administrative work.
● Coordination of logistics.
● Recording appointments and meetings.
● Archive of documents.
● Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
● Reception of guest.
● Having responsibility, time management and having team spirit.
● At least 3 years of related experience.
● Collaboration in person.
● University qualifications: Diploma
● Familiar with skills relevant to the job (answering phone, office affairs, etc.)
● Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
● Fluent in typing, adjusting and archiving official letters.
● Familiar with how the attendance device works.
● At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
● Has strong expressive power.
● Accuracy and speed of action in doing things.
● Specialist knowledge: skilled in creating social relationships