- Develop and manage internal communications plan following consultation with senior internal managers and other internal clients
- Execute all elements of internal comms campaign to a high standard
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff channels, monthly Billboard or regular email bulletin and work on the layout of content.
- Plan and coordinate company events, establish, maintain and manage relationships with event vendors with attention to financial and time constraints.
- Assist in creating the right climate to keep employees informed of aspects of the company that contribute directly or indirectly to their work performance.
- Build effective networks amongst internal and relevant external stakeholders to enhance the quality of the communication initiatives.
- Work closely with the Corporate communications teams in Area and provide support for initiatives and ensure that key corporate messages, standards, and guidelines are cascaded effectively and consistently.
- University degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- At least 3 years of public relations / marketing and branding experience
- Meticulous, resourceful, creative and team player
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English and Farsi
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Possess IT savvy skills and creative in designing would be a bonus
- Proficient in MS Office