• Assist in the development and execution of brand & communication activities in Key Accounts
• Create, prepare and cost point of sale & promotional materials in line with budget allocations.
• Processing of orders and invoices relating to marketing activity.
• Assist with relevant Sponsorships, trade shows and events.
• Develop and maintain brand calendar for product releases and marketing initiatives.
• POS (Point of Sale) Retail design and support experience
• Ability to lead a large project with other departments (Internal and External) to ensure success of the project
• Prepare market research report on competitor, customer activities (Bench Marking and Price Tracking file) and data analysis to identify sales opportunities with promotional ideas and material.
• Monitor promotional trends and competitor actions by Category, Sub Category, priority channels
• Preparing monthly grid (Monthly Policies, Targets, Budgets, Trade Drives, …)
• Deploying initiatives, Promotions, POSMs, By Brand/Channels/SKU
• Training the team with product and merchandising knowledge.
• Report on competition moves and provides suggested effective plans to react in the right direction.
• Develop projects to utilize potential growth in Speed's coverage area, across all distributor’s areas
• Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG industry preferably in Trade Marketing.
• Computer skills: Expert in MS office. (Expert in excel is necessary)
• English: Full command in English language (both Verbal & Written)
• Core competencies: Self-discipline - Effective communication skills -Team work -Self-development -Creative thinking