• To supervise the activities of the sales team in order to achieve annual sales target objectives.
• To lead and coach representatives' activities.
• Monitor the sales team activities and Monitoring inventory stock.
• Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales challenges.
• Handling of complaints regarding sales.
• To plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control representatives.
• Analysis of operational records and report to the Manager.
• Managing contact list.
• Doctor of Veterinary (DVM)
• At least 5 years professional working experience
• Related experience preferably in well-known companies
• Good communication skills, enthusiastic & energetic, hard worker, coaching skills, teamwork
• Preferred with trade marketing and chain store experience