1. Manage and lead the working subgroups of Engineering Department including, process mechanical, electrical, control, piping, and drafting to deliver competitive& high-quality engineering services
2. Estimating man-hour required for preparing projects technical documents as per VPIS, project schedule, Pre & Post-Contract meetings with clients
3. Effectively orient and supervise the planned activities of subgroups of Engineering Department and verify competencies of engineering documents produced in Engineering Department
4. Technical judgment among different discrepancies in case of Technical conflicts
5. To be well-aware of project technical documentations
6. Review and control the outputs and productivity of the employees of Engineering Department
7. Improving each are every individual engineers skills knowledge by evaluating their competencies and expertise as per company projects requirements.
8. Establish and direct “research and development team” formed from the working subgroups for new know-hows, technologies and technical queries.
9. Review workflows, provide and develop strategies to improve efficiency and productivity
10. Correspond with clients and participate in technical meetings to solve problems and figure out solutions and agreements on technical and engineering issues
11. Satisfy clients’ needs on technical and engineering issues
12. Attend inter-organizational meetings and submit performance reports
13. Completely follow-up, control, and develop the organization's general policies and strategies made in Engineering Department
14. Figuring out necessity of additional task force, staff and engineering sub-contractors (out-sourcing) and run the recruitment process on Engineering Department
15. Negotiate and finalizing contracts for engineering services assigned to sub- contractors and control engineering sub-contractors performance quality and on-time delivery.
16. Provide engineering solutions for the manufacturing process problems
17. Cooperate with and support the sales division
18. Provide technical guidance for interpretation of documents and specifications
19. Coordinate with other departments in terms of required Technical support
20. Develop training program and conduct workshops related to technical affairs
21. Approving technical documents prepared by different disciplines in terms of quality and reliability of technical documents.
Who We Are:
Masnouat Felezi Sangin(MFS Co.) is a privately owned company with over 30 years’ experience in Design, Fabrication of Process, Fixed Mechanical and Industries in Oil/Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Utilities Sections. Our head office is in Tehran and our Factory is located in Shams Abad industrial Zone with 270 staff. MFS has a profound knowledge of client's requirement, as per our developing strategies, currently we need a qualified, enthusiastic, knowledgeable person to run our engineering team in our head office, enhance our technical capacities, capabilities and smoothen our work flows especially in fields of process packages.
• Min. Bachelor degree in Process/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience similar engineering position or leading position in process divisions
• Having reliable and relevant knowledge of process & fixed equipment in Oil/ Gas fields refinery and petrochemical processes
• Fluent in English (Writing, Speaking, Comprehension) especially in technical topics
• Have reliable knowledge of computer science especially MS-Office
• Fully dominance on related technical software such as PV-Elite, Auto cad, Nozzle Pro., Tanks, HTRI, Flaresim, etc.
• Familiar with human resource management
• Having good skills in principles and tactics of negotiation
• To be familiar with basics and fundamentals of contract
• Familiar with the principles of planning and project management
• Having comprehensive knowledge of the principles and foundations of engineering consulting companies