● Responsible for providing support and coordination on various projects and activities related to performance management.
● Provide measurement standards, targets, and KPIs with respect to the performance management process, including mid-annual formal performance appraisals.
● Review monitor and analyzes performance results system-wide and report them accordingly.
● Work closely with the Training Coordinator to identify training needs and areas for improvement.
● Bachelor's degree in HRM from an accredited college or university.
● At least five years of experience in human resources-related areas such as performance management, career development, talent management, HR policy, recruitment, or a combination of the above is required.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
● Good communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
● Enough knowledge about HR concepts and principles.
● Capability to make a synergic collaboration.
Most important abilities and competencies that are expected:
● Innovation, agile thinking, collaboration, decision-making, problem-solving, remarkable communication skills, analytical and critical thinking.