● Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
● Create and publish job ads in various portals.
● Screen resumes and job applications.
● Conduct initial phone interviews to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
● Interview candidates in person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive).
● Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
● Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
● Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
● Design, distribute, and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
● Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
● Host and participate in job fairs.