1. Designing, troubleshooting, and assembling of electronic boards.
2. Conducting all required development/validation testing to ensure achievement of all functional
objectives and assure compliance to program goals.
3. Designing new control circuits and modifications to existing systems based on requirements.
4. Obtaining and analyzing test data to improve understanding of system function and to expedite
5. Developing appropriate documentation of findings and implemented solutions, making
technical presentations as required.
6. Working in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
7. Completing the assigned projects on time and within budget.
1. B.Sc. in electrical engineering
2. Minimum 2 years of engineering experience in designing electronic circuits and simulation
3. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
4. Capacity and motivation for hard work
5. Demonstrated teamwork abilities
6. Good command of English
7. Gender preference: male