• International marketing and identify potential partners / distributors / countries for export opportunities.
• Presentation of the products to the potential customers and maintaining a polite constructive interaction with clients.
• Making the international contracts.
• Provide effective regulatory support.
• Preparing and checking export or custom documents.
• Handling all formalities regarding custom clearance and obtaining the export permit.
• Monitoring the physical procedure of export project.
• Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties, and taxes.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
• Bachelor's degree (Related to Business will be an advantage).
• Good knowledge of all English language skills (Knowing Arabic will be an advantage.).
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Fully familiar with regulations of exporting pharmaceutical products.
• Fully familiar with INCOTERMS, insurance, banking and custom affairs.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Agreed to work long hours.
• Able to analyze data and paying attention to details.