• A human resources management Whose
Contribute to the development of the company’s corporate strategy, particularly by advising on the human resource implications of strategic decisions.
• Develop and maintain appropriate and effective personnel strategies and ensure that these are communicated and implemented throughout the company in a way that supports corporate objectives. Develop and maintain all necessary personnel planning, recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that the company has staff of the right calibre to enable it to meet its corporate objectives.
• Develop and maintain a remuneration strategy and appropriate terms and conditions of employment to ensure that the company is able to attract, retain and motivate staff.
• Advise the senior managers of the company about the personnel policies, procedures and actions required to ensure that the company makes the best use of its employees.
• Develop and maintain all necessary training policies and procedures to ensure that all staff are trained and developed to the standards required.
• Maintain an awareness of the requirements of employment legislation to ensure that the company complies with all legal requirements and to provide sound advice to management.
• Encourage and maintain sound employee relations by undertaking all necessary consultation and negotiation with employee representatives and by ensuring the effective communication of company policies.
• Develop and maintain all necessary personnel procedures and information systems to ensure that the company has all the information required for effective resource planning and management and regulatory compliance.
• Direct and control the staff of the personnel department to ensure that they undertake their responsibilities effectively and within budget.
• Develop and monitor the personnel budget to ensure that personnel services are provided at
• Bachelor of science;
• at least 10 years’ generalist personnel experience;
• extensive management experience;
• knowledge of the industry;
• an ability to develop strategy;
• leadership skills;
• excellent interpersonal skills;
• excellent negotiating skills; an eye for detail;
• analytical ability;
• good organizing skill
the appropriate level consistent with the attainment of the company’s corporate objectives
- Fluent in 6 main tasks
- The first task of the human resources unit is to complete the recruitment process.
- The second task of the human resources unit is to manage employee relations
- The third task of the human resources unit is staff training and development.
- The fourth category of the human resources unit is the compensation of services and rewards in the organization.
- The fifth task of the human resources unit is the occupational safety of employees.
- The sixth task of the human resources unit is to carry out the legal affairs of labor and employees