● Monitor media and provide a daily press review that includes all articles and reports written about the company or that might have an impact on our business.
● Develop a monthly newsletter that encourages internal communications within the company.
● Support full preparation of events related to communications.
● Handle, manage, organize, and follow-up corporate social Responsibility actions
● Write press releases, Q&A. Coordinate test-drives to journalists in coordination with the PR agency or marketing department
● Develop and implement all the communication tools required for events (photos, video, printings, banners, posters, etc.), agenda, greeting cards.
● Support communications team in daily operations with transversal functionality
● Develop and keep a strong relationship with government and authorities (Ministry of Industry, Finance, Municipality, Central Bank, etc.)
● Monitor and study the evolution of all regulations and anticipate potential risks.
● Negotiate and correspond with authorities.
● Manage all external interactions of the company.
● Educational background: Preferably Bachelor's degree in Humanities, Media, or other related fields.
● Multinational working experience would be a plus.
● English Fluency (french is a plus).
● Economy, commercial and regulations literacy.
● Strong communication skills, team player, networking skills.
● Ability to work under pressure.