• We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with
targeted virtual communities and networks users with the responsibility of day-to-day
management of the company’s social media properties.
• The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website
traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing
• Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media
channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft
selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Job Description and Responsibilities for “Social Media Specialist”:
• Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including
writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and
promoting social media campaigns in collaboration with marketing and graphic team.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a
• Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights
to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
• Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics,
insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (content specialist, customer relations, sales and
etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current
process to fit client needs (LinkedIn, Pinterest and etc.).
• Performing other duties when needed.
• Text Competitive salary (based on experience)
• Paid vacation and personal days
• Retirement contributions
• Access to supplemental insurance
• Attend events and conferences
• Responsibility and autonomy
• Be an important part of a great team
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a related field.
• 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content
in a corporate, or agency setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough
understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Experience using various analytics software.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Collaborate with coworkers.
• Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and
how they could be used by Sahm Ashena.