The incumbent will be responsible to keep and update all business development and corporate affairs records and support other functions to facilitate any internal, external and governmental stakeholder’s related affairs with creating and maintaining efficient networking.
Areas of Responsibility:
Keep the interactive cooperation flow with ITC regarding all JTI Iran affairs and make sure all reports for ITPMC are prepared and distributed accurately and in a timely manner.
Monitor any special cross-functional projects implementation and coordinate with all parties and internal stakeholders to make sure of smooth project fulfillment and manage the flow of information between involved departments.
Follow up Affairs:
Follow up all JTI requests and required approvals from external stakeholders and engage with them accordingly.
Analyze and interpret industry news and regulations and related issues and events potentially impacting the business to ensure that the company has a continuous and complete picture of the environment and to ensure timely and remedial actions can be taken in the plans which are operating.
To be in contact with agriculture projects team in order to provide any required support on the day to day basis.
Process all BAPs and MEMOs for CA/C function and be fully accountable for related provisions.
• Bachelor's in Management, Law, Accounting, Commerce or MBA from a well-known university.
Work Experience and competencies:
• Min 2 years of experience in law, finance or commercial.
• Advanced communication, interpersonal and team-work skills.
• Powerful relationship management skills.
• Effective negotiation skill with ability to reduce misunderstandings and increase engagement.
Languages and Computer Skill:
• Full command of English written and spoken.
• Good computer skills with proficiency in MS Office