● Meet external stakeholders as per the timing schedule of stakeholder management.
● Identify potential partners and initiates relationships and update the head of CA&C.
● Be company spokesperson at own level.
● Prepare a draft of correspondences and improve correspondence content.
● Behave as a trustable representative of the company.
● Inform business about possible activities promoting company fame.
● Make sure that all treatment is based on company standards.
● Support teams and individuals to overcome complaints of customers in different organizations.
● Handle all documents requiring collecting business-related licenses and do all follow-ups until delivery of results.
● Constantly update the head of CA&C and update the business about the consequences.
Written Communication Management:
● Execute the company's external communication strategy and brings ideas to improve it.
● Draft letters and correspondences and improve the company communication content.
● Identify opportunities to improve external impact and voice it.
● Investigate the market and identify opportunities for expansion.
● Constant monitoring of competition activity.
● Highlight and report potential reputation risks to the business and support coordinating mitigations.
● Support other functions in smooth implementation of regulatory related requirements.
● Constant monitoring of global business activities.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law, Literature, Journalism, Finance, English Translation or Literature, or an MBA graduate.
● More than five years of experience in FMCG, digital marketing, pharmaceutical, law consultancy, or equivalent.
● Fluent to use Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
● Good at negotiation, facilitation, and presentation.
● Excellent ability in communicating and corresponding in both English and Farsi.
● Have a way with people, be detail-oriented, and multitask.