● Develop and maintain different recruitment channels.
● Post job descriptions and other information, resume screening, invite and arrange interviews with candidates.
● Do other assigned tasks.
● Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering from a top-tier university is preferred.
● 2 years of working experience in recruitment in the software engineering field is preferred.
● Familiar with recruitment channels throughout Iran, also experienced with campus recruitment.
● Familiar with labor laws and regulations in Iran.
● Careful and organized.
● Communication skills.
● Professional in English (English is a working language).
● Ability to speak Chinese is a plus.