● To design employee experience frameworks and be accountable for the delivery of a standardized efficient service for the people lifecycle, as well as processes and initiatives to support the delivery of the people strategy.
● To identify employee journeys and moments-that-matter in order to plan and provide best employee experience for the purpose of retention.
● To design approaches to communications that provide an employee voice.
● To manage the ongoing growth and refinement of onboarding and induction process for the newcomers.
● To make use of data and analytics to assess the effectiveness of employee experience programs and provide recommendations to improve future programs.
● To provide annual employee experience and communication plans that are consistent with strategic rationale, the operating model, and the culture assessment, with guidance from senior management as needed.
● To work cross-functionally with internal partners in marketing, employee engagement, talent, and organization transformation, and HRBP teams to ensure MTNIrancell workplace culture and employee experience are cohesive and consistent.
● To advise HR teams regarding best practices that could enhance employee experience and retention manage and deliver internal channels to support HR communication plans and voice of HR through the HR communication framework.
● To manage internal or external HR communications activities including design of high-quality written, web, audio-visual materials.
● To build and maintain relationships with COEs and other HR client groups to affect mutual end to end understanding of key people deliverables and processes in terms of communication or experience generated.
● To collaborate with the vendors or agencies to deliver all communication material as planned and enforce related service levels.
● To define the right tactics to shape physical environment in all MTNIrancell offices to reflect company beliefs to promote staff engagement.
● To govern employer branding plan and programs (with the collaboration of HR COEs, HRBP team, and MKT) and influence position employee value proposition (EVP) for the external market.
● To develop employer brand programs to activate current and alumni employees and amplify the employment brand message.
● To ensure consistent execution and delivery of EVP and employer brand through supporting employee training and onboarding on EVP.
● To manage the end-to-end framework of the innovation program within MTNIrancell.
● Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Public Relations, or other related fields.
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in communication delivery; with experience in supervising others.
● Experience working in a medium to large organization.