● Developing, updating, and suggesting policies and procedures of all HR functions such as recruitment, onboarding, termination, performance management, training, payroll system, talent management and organizational culture, and career path planning.
● Leading and carrying out recruitment and selection function activities.
● Designing, planning, and reporting on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
● Assisting managers with staff requirements.
● Designing, leading, and carrying out talent management programs.
● Leading and carrying out the process of performance management based on KPIs.
● Assisting and counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
● At least 7 years of related experience in the human resources field.
● Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or relevant field.
● Hands-on experience in all HR functions.
● Experienced in designing HR procedures.
● Strong interview skills specifically competency-based interviews.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Team spirit and problem-solving skills.
● Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
● Ability to create clear and concise HR communications.
● Have a strategic mind and contribution.
● Good written and verbal communications skills.
● Good command of English (spoken and written).
● Good command of MS Office.