● Prepare and arrange administrative letters, recording minutes.
● Review and follow up on assigned tasks.
● Plan and coordinate the holding meetings.
● Receive and send related emails.
● Record, receive, and answer incoming calls and letters.
● Preparation of documents to be sent to companies outside the organization.
● Collect information, analyze them, and compile reports required to be presented to the CEO.
● Registration and maintenance of confidential information.
● At least 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to the CEO.
● Mastery of MS Office.
● Mastery of office automation software.
● Ability to do administrative correspondence.
● High search and reporting ability.
● Ability to read, write, speak in English.
● Interested in learning.
● Ability to do multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and timely delivery.
● Listening skills.
● Emotion management.
● Honest and reliable.
● Attention to detail.
● High communication skills.
● Ideal age range: 25 to 35 years old.