The job mainly involves dealing with contracts and the related legal affairs, i.e. drawing up contracts, reviewing the contractor financial status and its conformity with the contract's content, completing and tracking payment process, controlling contracts, writing reports and holding tenders and bids. Being accurate is highly required.
- Reviewing the contractor financial status and its conformity with the contract's content, completing and tracking the payment process
- Checking and performing the tasks related to releasing guarantees and contracts expiration
- Controlling the contracts in terms of progression, timing, price, computing the delay-related fine in accordance with the contract's content and submitting the respective report.
- All the technical and engineering majors, experimental sciences or humanities
- Ability to work under pressure and do repetitive and routine tasks correctly
- Accuracy, enthusiasm and interest in teamwork
- Preferably male
- Having at least 3 years related experience
- Familiarity with the Planning and Budget Organization's contracts
- Holding tenders and bids
- Familiarity with performing workshop delivery tasks, temporary and permanent delivery of contracts and their respective consequences