- Working as a member of the legal team of an international business law firm, providing legal services to international and Iranian clients;
- Conducting legal research, preparing legal memoranda, and providing legal advice on a broad range of legal issues, including but not limited to corporate, IP, labor, dispute resolution, real estate, international investments, and public law, depending on the background and specialization of the candidate;
- Drafting and reviewing agreements, corporate resolutions, and legal communications;
- Reviewing and assessing legal documents and conducting legal due diligence.
- Bachelor degree in law from a top Iranian university;
- Admission to an Iranian Bar Association;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Interest or experience in areas of commercial law, contracts, corporate law, international trade law, intellectual property law, and private international law;
- International experience is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated with excellent organizational skills, high attention to details, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.