Provide technical inputs and guidance on the development and administration of contracts to ensure that Client selects the most appropriate services on the basis of price, quality and delivery.
• Prepare, conclude and maintain contractual procurement of supplies and services in line with Client's policies & procedures.
• Oversee the drafting of various contracts and suggest any necessary changes pertaining to cost figures, technical aspects or specific wording.
• Evaluate alternative contracts by studying the financial, procedural and administrative aspects and assessing the feasibility of each contract.
• Oversee the processing of RFQ (Request for Quotation), bid evaluations and release orders for supplies and services and assess the bidders' technical qualifications along with their service history in order to select a suitable supplier.
• Provide expert recommendations and guidance as a member of the Bid Review Team in order to properly evaluate and choose among the pool of bids.
• Provide technical guidance in drafting bid responses and participate in the negotiations of counter offers.
• Monitor the contractor's quality and efficiency according to the contracted service performance levels and take corrective actions if necessary.
• Prepare the verification of contractors' cost and draft escalation or de-escalation amendments to reach a suitable agreement.
• Negotiate with contractors as part of a negotiating team comprised of contract specialists and proponent representatives.
• Ensure that all contractual activities are performed at the highest levels of integrity and in compliance with Client's Code of Conduct.
• Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
• The ideal candidate will be an individual with at least 6 years experience in the related field.
• Recruits will be commercially aware with strong leadership skills, and you will be able to hit the ground running and be able to draft all kind of agreements, contracts and manage complex private or corporate matters.
• Preferred Educational background (Degree):
International law / Business law / Business administration
• Complete knowledge of Gas and Oil (Specially offshore & Drilling) and Commercial.
• Sufficient understanding in English language.