● To adhere to the delegation of authority in the process of proving commercial services to the company by giving commitments on its behalf of it.
● To collaborate with the legal litigation team in representing the company before courts and other judicial and administrative authorities, if required.
● To negotiate and structure all types of agreements in close collaboration with the company based on all related PPPs.
● To draft and review all types of agreements based on legal requirements.
● To prepare an addendum and/or amendments related to the previously drafted agreements based on the needs and requests received from the company.
● To prepare contractual notices or letters for raising claims, penalties, termination, or renewal of agreements.
● To act as negotiator in negotiation meetings for drafting the agreement or for settlement of possible disputes.
● To advise the company on various agreements/transactions with a variety of service providers or suppliers, contractors, and partners including claims and enforcing penalties, interpretation of contracts, and investigation of quality and quantity of provided and received services.
● To prepare monthly or weekly management reports as required.
● Bachelor's degree in Law (Commercial and Business) or related fields.
● Fluent in English.
● BAR License is a plus.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience in a commercial or litigation legal; with experience in supervising others and commercial drafting.
● Experience working in a medium-size organization.
● Experience in handling and negotiating to fund.