- Drafts and reviews agreements and documents assuring that respective legal policies and strategies followed.
- Provide legal advice and consultation on legal and compliance matters to ensure adherence to company policies as well as Iran laws and regulations.
- Leads or assists with the resolution of contractual disputes.
- Considering key legal topics including liability, indemnities, intellectual property, data protection, and standard form of contracts.
- Thorough investigation and research regarding all delegated matters and submission of legal opinion in line with internal and binding policies and regulations.
- Attending a meeting incapacity of a legal representative with various internal and external parties and providing legal analysis, drafting legal documents, and minutes.
- Preparing, drafting, and reviewing various types of legal letters and similar documents including notices, warnings, revocation/termination, declarations, etc.
- Monitors contract expiration or renewal dates and ensure archives, systems and database are well maintained and organized.
- Assisting the Legal team in various referred matters.
- MS degree in Intellectual Property, Private, Economic or other related fields of Law from reputable universities;
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience at reputable law firms, companies or institutions;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills;
- Strong ability of time management;
- Good Knowledge of English;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)