- In the case of property (land, buildings and facilities) owned or leased or owned by the company, it has the following duties:
- Compilation, maintenance and updating of ownership and lease information related to the company's property
- Setting up a plan for managing, maintaining, repairing and renovating the company's property and supervising its proper performance
- Pursue the payment or receipt of rent, installments, duties and taxes and other claims and debts and credits related to the company's property.
- Search, identification, selection of suitable land for projects, feasibility study and preparation of offers for purchase or rent of real estate required by the company
- Maintenance of the technical plans of the company's buildings and facilities
- Evaluation and estimation of the price of purchased buildings and acquired property
- Pursue the receipt or issuance of ownership documents for properties purchased or sold from the Property and Deeds Registration Office and relevant authorities.
- Preparation of a periodic performance report to inform the company's management