● Responsible for all the activities related to recruiting (job posts, CV scanning, session arrangement, interviewing, etc.).
● Handle payroll activities (collecting data, preparing timesheets, coordinating with a payroll company, preparing necessary payroll reports, etc.).
● Handle all the employee's HR requests in terms of letters, certificates, etc.
● Conduct a performance evaluation system in alignment with Danieli's group policy.
● Maintain and update human resources documents, employee handbooks, or performance evaluation forms.
● Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints or other employee concerns.
● Inform all staff about their job details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
● Help department heads to solve their HR-related issues.
● Prepare the regular reports to Danieli HQ and other affiliated departments according to the given instructions on the given timeline.
● Handle all SSO issues (payroll side) to make sure the company will not face any legal cases.
● Do any other cases related to human resources.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or other related fields.
● At least 5 years of experience as an HR supervisor in reputable companies.
● Excellent communication and analytical skills.
● Fluency in English, verbal and written.
● Good knowledge of labor law and SSO regulations.
● Good knowledge of computer systems such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
● Ability to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines.