• Request and collect all necessary data to fulfill activity.
• Challenge and check coherency of Technical requirements and roadmap in terms of usage, engineering or dimensioning.
• Elaborate based on scope and targets, a comprehensive activity plan.
• Evaluate necessary required resources or support.
• Elaborate simple processes related to managed activities.
• Manage the execution of the Project Scope (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfillment of contractual obligations if any.
• Execute defined preliminary tasks.
• Coordinate studies and projects requiring various expertise and competencies within Technical department.
• Update adequate databases.
• Ensure distribution of relevant and up-to-date information & data within Technical Department.
• Propose KPI to monitor activity or project progress.
• Report timely the activities and/or project progress.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant technical fields.
• At least BS degree in related majors such as Telecommunication Engineering, etc.
• Intermediate English.
• Good knowledge of MS Office Pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).
• Ability to Travel