● Receive PR and manage the buying process for a given set of items and services in line with needed specifications, cost, quality, and delivery targets.
● Apply sourcing policy, and interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets to support factories and operation requirements.
● Balance both tactical executions with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects.
● Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake periodic performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities.
● Keep and develop vendor master files being updated by Monitoring market trends and market suppliers. mostly for technical items.
● Research and evaluate areas of opportunity to propose localization of Items where possible.
● Deliver briefs, updates, and reports as and when required (weekly, monthly, and annually).
● Ensure the entire procurement process is being implemented in BPMS. (3 ways matching, PR, PO, SLA, etc.).
● Negotiate contracts, improved prices, and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
● Ensure compliance with company guidelines, purchasing policies, and procedures during supplier negotiations and contract award process.
● Assess tenders and quotations to provide the best techno-commercial proposals.
● Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements.
● Undertake research on and evaluate existing and new suppliers to develop vendor master files.
● Main Location: IRSW (1 day a week in Tehran Office; 5 days in Saveh).
● Fluent in MS Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
● Technical background.
● At least 4 years of experience in relevant fields (technical buyer, engineering department, and spare part W/H).
● Knowledge of the following areas: contract management, technical vendors, and P2P.
● Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.