The objective of the role:
To achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the Sales Team, implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market. The Sales Manager will also manage, set objectives, coach, and monitor the performance of the Sales Team.
List of responsibilities:
● Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the Sales Team
● Implement the strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
● Gather data on competitors and analyzing their prices and sales to report to Commercial Manager.
● Follow up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
● Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
● Present sales revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Commercial Manager.
● Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
● Manage training and development of the team and follow up on their succession plan project.
● Create new markets in either domestic or foreign markets.
● Develop domestic and export markets.
● Establish, maintain, and manage relationships with customers.
● Initiate marketing activities.
● Establish a healthy channel amongst the production, finance, and commercial.
● Deliver company KPIs in sales and planning.
● Develop annual budget, control, and report.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commercial, or related fields.
● Minimum 5 years (Related).
● ERP knowledge.
● Microsoft Office knowledge (Especially Excel including developing and working with pivot tables).