● Conduct risk assessment and ensure proper action has been taken before starting the job.
● Implementation and administration of health, safety, and environmental (HSE) programs.
● Conduct required safety and health training.
● Train fresh personnel about safety-related issues.
● Review and analyze accidents and near-miss incidents and take corrective action.
● Conduct a risk assessment for production processes and equipment.
● Inspect or evaluate workplace environment, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with HSE standards.
● The number of staff to be recruited in this position: 1 person.
● Job Location: Saveh.
● Desired start date: ASAP.
● Master's degree in Engineering, Environmental, and Safety or related fields.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in the HSE department.
● Working knowledge of HSE management systems.
● Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Ability to train others and lead teams.
● Process improvement skills.
● Fluent in written and spoken English.
● Ideal age range: 25 to 38 years old.