The Finance Reporting & Planning Manager is responsible for reporting, planning and accounting operations along with Accounting Manager.
The role responsibilities include preparation of business forecasts, budgeting and periodic reporting, preparing month-end close procedures and ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all company's accounting tasks. The Finance reporting & Planning Manager will supervise and lead different teams in Finance department and will be dealing with Auditor’s.
• Annual financial statement preparation
• Monthly financial reports for management
• Group preparation of various financial analysis for management
• Participate in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
• Preparation of monthly budget and forecasts
• Participation in Business Planning preparation
• Controlling of different businesses profitability
• Review and manage GL accounts
• Review and analyze financial data and create reports on financial status based on the analysis
• Develop recommendations to optimize company's accounting systems and procedures and
• Support and consult company's personnel on accounting control procedures
• Take part in forecasting and financial standards setting processes
• Participate in department’s goal setting activities and month-end and year-end close processes
• Support and oversee audit and tax audits (both internal and external) and tax returns
• Support business processes and accounting policies and prepare corresponding
• Ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP/IFRS requirements
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance fields
• More than 5 years' experience of working as a Financial/Business Controller, Accounting
Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Chief.
• Profound experience with typical accounting procedures.
• Good experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & IFRS.
• Good practical experience with accounting software packages.
• Good knowledge of financial accounting statements and business trends.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good understanding of MS Office, especially Excel.
• A certification such as ACCA, CIMA or CPA will be an advantage.