We are looking for an astute Procurement Officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
The Procurement Officer's responsibilities include maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
To be successful as a Procurement Officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. Ultimately, a top Procurement Officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
• Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
• 3+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Attention to detail.