-Run and manage day to day commercial activities of the business from A to Z
-Coordination and handling of all international commercial affairs such as order obtaining,
corresponding and monitoring orders’ process with suppliers etc.
-Working closely with the supply chain manager to manage key customers (existing and new),
thereby improving turnover and profitability
-Developing relations with foreign distributors/ suppliers system
- Research and evaluate suppliers and negotiation with them.
- Sourcing to find new sources and development of supply chain.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential
- Handle all necessary documentation from Performa Invoice to shipping documents and logistic
- Responsible for purchasing API Raw material, Spare part, Machinery.
- Cooperating with suppliers, forwarder, ministry of commerce, ministry of Industry Mine & Trade,
Ministry of Health, ISIRI, Banks, Custom, ...
• Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial management or related fields; preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical equipment industry.
• Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures and regulations, especially command of:
• Import/Export & shipping
• Banking (currency allocations)
• Insurance & Inspection (of shipments)
• Highly effective in communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Highly skilled in working with MS Office software and the internet
• Highly fluent in English Language, especially in formal correspondence and negotiation.