• Design, Evaluate, reengineering, and improving processes in all organization systems.
• Implement process engineering in accordance with formal standards, guidelines and rules, and internal and external rules.
• Identify main areas of improvements in business and provide systematic solutions.
• Develop a model for evaluating the performance of departments of the organization in accordance with the expertise of each department.
• Design and implement evaluation and audit of management systems in accordance with standards, guidelines, and rules.
Knowledgeable and experienced enough in organizational architecture.
• Familiarity with agile and pure approaches in engineering and architecture of the organization.
• Experienced enough in process engineering.
• Experienced enough in business process management systems.
• Experienced enough in design and visualization and tools such as Visual Paradigm and Vision.
• Experienced enough in common data management tools such as Excel and preferably the development of data dashboards.
• Relevant work experience in the field of systems and methods.
• Educated in Industrial Engineering or Management