With working as an HR Manager, you will play a critical role in the HR plan in our company. The HR Manager supports a group of sales, finance, administrative, and manufacturing employees. This role will have coverage of over 400 salaried employees. This role will be reporting directly to the CEO.
Day in the life:
- Strategically lead and fully execute key HR initiatives that support Surprise vision
- You will guide leaders and employees regarding company policies, values, HR program administration (benefits, pay, and salary), and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are executed consistently across the company
-You will be responsible for diagnosing organization issues, developing solutions, and implementing action plan
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all employment laws and regulations
- Partner with leadership teams on performance management to develop pipeline and succession plans
- Utilize your excellent communication, coaching, and influencing skills to drive employee engagement and manage change
- In the case of the existing workforce, oversee the processes of interviewing, training, recruitment and retention processes of the staff, periodic performance review, payroll management and motivation.
What will make you successful?
The successful candidate will be progressive, hands-on, learning-obsessed, and innovative:
- Possess problem-solving and analytical capability; experience of managing and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium, and long-term plans
- Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate others and influence work behaviors
- Possess strong change management, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Have intellectual curiosity, bringing valuable insight into the team
- Be experienced in managing a team of HR professionals
- At least 3 years Prior Human Resources and Leadership experience
- Ph.D. or master’s Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or other related field preferred
- Responsible personality
- Good communication and team management skills
- Interview skills
- Familiar with the job classification process
- Mastering administrative and human resource tactics and techniques
- Familiar with office software ( excel, word, PowerPoint )
- Familiar with specialized office software and human resources