Your mission at Zarrin would be supervision and control of the processes related to customer relations in order to make sure of the proper execution of the defined activities, your core responsibilities can be as below:
● Controlling the quality of responding to the customers' needs and demands.
● Monitoring and improving the customer relation processes.
● Compiling and revising the executive methods related to the customer relations.
● Monitoring and analyzing the defined indices.
● Presenting reports on the feedback of the indices to the relevant supervisor.
● Issuing corrective actions to improve the monitoring of the indices.
● Checking the received requests for granting offers or gifts to customers.
● Performing need assessment and registering the requests for training courses for colleagues in the customer relations unit.
● Minimum Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering, Business/Management, or other related fields.
● +3 years related experience in the CRM, QC filed.
● Proficiency in CRM software and Quality management system.
● Proficiency in Technical reporting and feedback methods.
● Proficiency in MS Office software.
● Excellent English skills (Both verbal and written).
● Great teamwork attitude and Stress Management.
● Consumer and customer orientation.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.