● To increase customer satisfaction rate and decrease customer complaints.
● To manage the collaboration of different teams to ensure availability and applying all used processes for supporting customers for different products and services.
● To manage, control and measure the quality of support provided by customer care contact points in both knowledge and soft skill areas.
● To provide regular and standard feedback to customer care contact points in order to improve customer experience and meet assigned targets.
● To manage to conduct an assessment on quality in terms of using developed and standard PPPs.
● To analyze identified gaps in the quality of customer care services and PPPs and propose enhancement/new quality controls and action plans to management based on best practices to increase CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index).
● To monitor the status of quality in customer care contact points and ensure its improvement on monthly bases.
● To participate in the development of quality standards for customer care contact points via benchmarking and studying new methodologies.
● To generate different routine and ad-hoc reports for the management on the quality performance of contact points.
● Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Communications, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, or related fields; a Master's degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, or an MBA graduate.
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising or managing others.
● Experience working in a medium to large organization.
● Analytical skills.
● Communication skills.
● Project management skills.
● Mentoring and training skills.
● Negotiation skills.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Presentation skills.
● People management skills.
● Leadership skills.
● Interpersonal skills.