We at Parstronic (Iran) are working on an Electric-Powertrain System Design in collaboration with Parstronic Automotive (China).
As a Modeling and Simulation Specialist, you are responsible for:
● Model-based development of algorithms for an embedded software product used for controlling and diagnosis of an E-Powertrain System using MATLAB/Simulink.
● Performing Verification and Validation tests (e.g., Model-in-the-Loop, Software-in-the-Loop, and Hardware-in-the-Loop) on Simulink models using MATLAB Simulink Test toolbox.
● Close collaboration with technical teams for finding and resolving defects of an embedded software product in different stages of product development and operation.
● Continuous optimizing and automating the processes of software development to decrease the development time while increasing final product quality.
● Creating and maintaining comprehensive technical specifications and reports.
● Master's degree or higher in Electrical, Software, Mechatronic, or other relevant engineering fields.
● Proven work experience with MATLAB and Simulink.
● Familiarity with the motor control algorithms is a plus.
● Familiarity with the inverter control algorithm is a plus.
● Proven oral and verbal communication skills in English.
● Excellent communication, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.