● Knowing the project region, local human resources, suppliers and vendors.
● Gathering required information and Preparing the project executive instructions in accordance with project schedule.
● Reviewing and checking site plan and engineering documents in details and providing technical comments before starting the project and during project.
● Ensuring that all projects cope of work and technical Requirements are met.
● Documenting all the details of the project.
● Checking out and confirming contractor reports and invoices in accordance with confirmed site plan and instructions.
● Coordinating between the project team and contractors.
● Following up all the matters concerning the permissions from local authorities.
● Providing daily project report.
● Ideal age: 35-40.
● Minimum 3 years as technical office manager or supervisor.
● Education: B.Sc or M.Sc in Civil Engineering.
● Ability to work with engineering software like: AutoCad, Arc GIS, Etabs, Civil 3D, Etabs, Envi.
● Specialist knowledge: team working, knowledge transfer skills, problem solving ability, Correction and Improvement.