-Collecting ,Controlling &Reporting all project DATA in E,P,C Categories.
-Preparing DATA banks of activities for EPC.
-Guiding the Project Secretary,
-Updating the project executive plan under supervision of the Project Engineer and Manager.
-Study the requirements outlined in projects’ P.O. and contracts, and plan projects timelines by preparing WBS documents and defining the corresponding tasks.
-Organize engineering, procurement, and Construction schedules with respect to the projects timelines and constantly assess required resources.( Familiarity with the PRIMAVERA is required)
- Minimum B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering or a relevant field.
- Good knowledge about EPC works in Oil & Gas Project is required.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proactive decision maker and problem solver.
- Good command of English language.
- Gender Preference: No preference
- Employment type: Full Time
- Travel requirements: Maybe.