-Tryall, to put it simply, is a modern and precise platform for trying out clothes online with 97% accuracy.
- It uses AI algorithms to analyze the data and provides services both to customers and retailers. The services
- Offered in the form of a software development kit (SDK) on online shopping websites and QR-Codes tagged on in-store items.
The most important responsibilities as a product development expert
- By gathering the needed data, utilization of other experts' ideas, and constantly analyzing them, create the hypotheses related to the
- You’ll be talking with the users and businesses and based on the findings create the product development cycles required to lead our technical team in the right direction.
- By collaborating with our technical team and designing and data team, you collect product-related feedback and data, and by analyzing them,
- Plan for future product development cycles.
- Coordinator of our technical team and UI design team and the marketing team
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Enthusiastic about learning and experimenting
- Ability to document and report
- Familiarity with product managing literature
- Familiarity with digital product design