You are joining a team of talented engineers with a high level of technical knowledge and passionate in on-time delivery of high-quality codes which affect millions of end users. So, you are supposed to:
● Deliver high-quality and clean codes.
● Participate in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration planning, code reviews, retrospective, writing test-cases, etc.
● Work closely with product manager and other technical teams as internal clients.
● Continuously design, develop and deploy application with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability.
What you should expect during your first year:
First month: You get to know people, teams, products, and technologies we use. You start working with your team and if you are not familiar with our tools, you will quickly catch up with your own effort and your team’s help. You spend a lot of time learning about new things and we expect you to get some small things done.
Next 4 months: You get a good understanding about the ways our company and team work. Due to your experience, you can easily work with our technology stack and tools. You pick challenging tasks.
Next 7 months: You have vast and deep knowledge about tools, technologies, frameworks, etc. From now on you will work on serious tasks and new projects.
● Holding BS in CE, CS, Math or having related equivalent experience.
● You are either fluent in Dart and Flutter and quickly learn related frameworks.
● Knowledge of Google's Material design framework.
● You should be familiar with asynchronous programming.
● You have good knowledge about object-oriented and modular design and software architecture.
● You are good at communicating with other team members.
● You are passionate about what you do.
● Experience using Git as revision control system.
● Having experience in Android development specially JetPack or iOS. development specially swiftUI is a bonus.
● Having experience in Front-End or Back-End development is a plus.