● Prepare sketches, diagrams, illustrations, and layouts to communicate design concepts.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core functions and features.
● Work with product, engineering, and customers to build web user experiences that will lead to customer success and delight.
● Engage with internal and external stakeholders and users to understand their requirements and translate them into UI and UX design requirements.
● Identify design problems devise simple, intuitive solutions, and iterate rapidly.
● Conduct research, design, and user testing activities during the life cycle of a project.
● Create UX artifacts such as wireframes, customer journey maps, user flows, sketches, and interactive prototypes.
● Take smart risks and evangelize new ideas.
● Stay abreast of the latest industry insights, tools, and trends.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Ability to design products based on the design-thinking process.
● Mastery of concepts and usage of utility principles in product designing.
● Mastery of wireframe, prototype, and Figma designing tool.
● Familiarity with analysis tools such as Google Firebase Console, Google Analytics, etc.
● Familiarity with user interview methods, A/B testing, etc.
● Familiarity with google material design system and the ability to design a design system based on production needs, etc.
● Familiarity with Scrum, and Agile development methods.
● Having an online portfolio with a case study of previous works will have extra points.