In this position you are responsible for leading technical projects and coordinating the activities during the complete product development phase of plastic packaging
• Main Responsibilities:
- Develop molds for plastic bottles, plastic caps and preforms.
- Coordinate the testing of the molds on extrusion blow molding machines, stretch-blow molding machines and injection machines.
- Provide leadership on development projects, coordinating activities from design to pilot tool until mass production.
- Develop timelines, organize samplings and set priorities.
- Coordinate product tests with the quality assurance team.
- Deliver the projects to the production with expected quality, within project timing and budget
- Effectively communicate internally and externally with customers, suppliers and vendors to determine project requirements.
- Completed University degree in a related field
- First relevant and professional work experience in project management, preferably within plastics industry
- Technical knowledge of plastic conversion processes and mold construction
- Profound problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Proficient user in MS Office
- Willingness to travel abroad for a long period of time
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must