• Effectively communicate product benefits to all relevant customers with the aim to achieve predetermined sales and profit margins.
• Preparation and presentation of the marketing business plan (strategy) per product on an annual basis.
• Create and execute product tactical plans within specified time frames.
• Liaising with relevant staff in medical, regulatory affairs, sales, MCM, and other functions to ensure that cross-functional communication and meet marketing goals.
• Monitor briefs to advertising agencies as and when required to select the most effective campaign via market research to ensure that the concept and message are delivered.
• Contribute to sales achievement, profit contribution, and market penetration for products.
• Allocate resources optimally to the specified brand and to ensure that resource allocation is in harmony with identified key success factors.
• Set budgets to control the allocated promotional expenditure for the product(s).
• Reinforce and grow customer loyalty to our products.
• Educational background (MD, Pharm-D, DVM), or Master in the related Medical Science education with a specialization in Marketing is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as the product manager with success stories in launching products.
• Sales representative experience in the pharmaceutical/FMCG market.
• Experience working in an MNC environment; and the ability to deal cross-culturally across markets.
• In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its distribution.
• Excellent leadership, influencing & communication skills, and the ability to lead cross-functional team members to achieve strategic goals.
• Effective strategic planning abilities, forecasting, and budgeting skills.
• Strong focus on goal and results achievement.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.