Objective of the role: We want to recruit some experts in the filed of technical repairing of electronic and power electronic equipment and systems, to improve our Repair team.
List of responsibilities: We need experts who:
- Are able to perform perfectly the whole process of troubleshooting and repairing of various electronic equipment, instruments, systems and devices, especially power electronic devices.
- Have great skills in soldering, assembling and test of PCBs.
- Are familiar with designing schematic and PCB by relevant software (like Altium Designer).
- Are familiar with map reading in electronics field.
- Are familiar with technical analysis of electronic circuits, especially power electronic one.
- Are familiar with various methods of electronic measuring devices.
- Are familiar with famous brands of manufacturers who are active in the field of producing the parts and equipment in electronic, electrical, instrument, industrial automation and other related fields.
- Are familiar with different manufacturers and suppliers of electronic and electrical parts and equipment.
- Are proficient in the internet search, especially in websites in the field of electricity, electronics and instrumentation.
- Are fully skilled and proficient in MS Office software, especially WORD and EXCEL.
- Are talented persons with these characteristics: Regular, Accurate, Smart, Energetic, Highly Motivated, Interested in Team Work, Has Good Communication Skills, Has High Analytical Power, Has Problem-Solving Power, Prone to Learning, Considering Details and Has High Perseverance.
Reporting to: Deputy of Production and Repairs.
Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
Working hours: 44 hours per week (8 hours in Saturdays till Wednesdays and 4 hours in Thursdays).
Travel requirements: No.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Not yet, but a reward can be defined as a share of repairs.
- University Qualifications: At least MSc in Electronic Engineering and related fields.
- Other certifications obtained: Not important.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Must have relevant work experience in the field of troubleshooting and repair of electronic devices, especially in industrial power electronic systems.
- Specialist knowledge: Special knowledge in troubleshooting and repair.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Proficient in Altium Designer and also familiar with MS Office software, especially WORD and EXCEL.