● Ensure all employees understand and follow company policies and procedures.
● Ensure all employees work in a safe manner by following company regulations.
● Hold shifty meetings to energize the team and make clear directions to eliminate the top losses.
● Make sure IWS standards are fully implemented and followed to increase productivity and reduce waste.
● Follow up and supervise the brand-change process.
● Lead the team, ensure the team works together as efficiently as possible.
● Perform performance evaluations on a regular basis.
● Maintain good housekeeping within the department.
● Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem-solving groups.
● Manage activities in production to ensure that all plant teams are aware of what they are required to achieve.
● University degree.
● 3 years of business experience in a similar role (FMCG experience is preferred).
● Flexible with working in a shifty pattern and holidays.
● Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
● Drive for results and agile.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
● Proactive, dynamic, and team player.
● Basic level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PPT).
● Age: 26-32 years old.