- Preparing reports, design drawings and documents.
- Support all projects, maintain accuracy in metering projects, and ensure compliance to all Metering specifications.
- Prepare all construction, installation and instruments model code selection documents.
- Support all purchase activities and evaluate all vendor technical submittal, documents provided by contractors/consultants and expedite all piping purchasing orders.
- Communication with client/contractors
- Provide information and coordination with other disciplines
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- Communicating with people out of the organization
- Scheduling tasks and activities
- Checking and reviewing contractor documents and reports
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of oil & gas industry.
- Expert in all relevant software especially PDMS & CESARII.
- Familiar with relevant standards, codes and especial standards in Iranian Oil & Gas industry field (IPS, IGS, ASME B31.4 and B31.8).
- Good knowledge in English.
- To be able to travel and stay (temporary) outside Tehran if required