* Drafting and reviewing various types of contracts
* Reviewing all contract terms and conditions to ensure compliance with legal and organizational requirements
* Follow up on referral legal issues
* Design and communicate contract models across the Company.
* Provide legal responses to legal inquiries.
* Drafting and Documenting all relevant legal documents/requirements securely.
* Providing and drafting legal letters and documents as like as notices, warnings, revocation/termination, declarations
* Planning and coordination of regular tendering meetings
*Review and create appropriate solutions to increase the number of applicants for tenders
* Release of Good Deposits and Commitment to Completion of Contracts.
*Bachelor or Master’s degree in civil Engineering or related fields
*At least 7 years of work experience
* Fluent in tendering ceremonies
* Knowledge of negotiation techniques and ability to make effective communications
* High public relations
*Familiar with Microsoft office programs
*Familiar with the process of public procurement and qualitative evaluation