The incumbent will be responsible to set up production lines at the beginning of shift and continuous presence in line to control production and fix possible problems. If necessary, He can stop/set up the pro-duction line.
Areas of responsibility:
1. Assure daily business production requirements in associated cigarette makers, packers, filter and auxiliary machines (Production KPIs, ma-chine performance)
2. Accountable for production in terms of quality and quantity
3. Assure Safe Working Environment
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Electronics
Work Experience and Competence:
• 2 years of experience as electronic technician
Languages & Computer Skills:
• Office & Excel Skill (Able to enter data, analyze data and create diagram)
• Intermediate level of English.
• Familiar with PLC