● Assigning required tasks accurately to his subordinate.
● Controlling Maintenance budget.
● Delivering KPIs of maintenance team and company.
● Meeting safety requirements of maintenance dep and company.
● Managing spare parts.
● Maintaining the efficiency of the production line to the highest level.
● Bachelor's degree in Food, Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
● Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
● Advanced reporting skills.
● Advanced knowledge of maintenance data analysis.
● Advanced knowledge of industrial equipment troubleshooting.
● Fluent in English.
● Advanced industrial equipment troubleshooting skills.
● Good knowledge of ERP and CMMS software.