● Manage the recruitment and employment process.
● Talent acquisition.
● Use performance evaluation methods.
● Plan and oversee employee benefit programs.
● Familiar with methods of training and human resource development.
● Familiar with the payroll system.
● Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Experience in the automotive industry and production.