As an HR Supervisor, you are responsible for:
● Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
● Oversee the daily workflow of the department.
● Oversee the staff attendance and absence monitoring.
● Provide detailed HR reports to CHRO.
● Oversee training and development of employees.
● Train managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors.
● Lead the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
● Manage the onboarding process of the newcomers to the company.
● Provide the necessary support systems for payroll requirements.
● Monitor various aspects of an employee’s performance.
● Manage Performance Management Cycle.
● Conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
● Nurture a positive working environment.
● Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs.
● Ability to lead and direct people.
● Master's degree in HR or similar.
● Fluent in labor legislation.
● Fluent in interviewing methods.
● Fluent in learning methods.
● Familiar with OKR methodology.
● Basic knowledge of project management.
● Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Strong moral and ethical code.
● Professionalism and a positive attitude.
● Organizational abilities.
● Ability to remain calm under pressure.
● Influencing and negotiating skills.