● Developing, updating and monitoring policies and procedures of human resources' process such as: recruitment, on boarding, performance management, training and development program, reward and compensation system, organizational culture.
● Developing HR strategies and initiatives, monitoring and analyzing KPIs trends.
● Developing and implementing competency-based performance appraisal system.
● Defining culture content (such as ethics and values) and designing related tasks and supporting systems to deploy company values.
● Designing Individual development plans and training schedule in order to develop people's competencies.
● Managing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads, planning and implementing interviews.
● Designing and creating competency model
● On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated by conducting effective induction and orientation sessions.
● At least 3 years experience in HR field
● At least B.Sc.in Human Resource Management or other fields in management
● HR knowledge proficiency
● Interpersonal & communication skills
● Self-motivated, energetic and proactive
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products Specially Excel
● Being honest, patient and flexible
● Having strategic mind and contribution, leadership, team player