• Identify, design, conduct and control all HR Systems and Processes
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Evaluate, conduct and follow up Training and Development Plans
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs.
• Identify and design succession and development plan for employees
• Setting up employer brand project. (Increasing share of talent market in recruitment)
• Organize all personnel administration affairs according labor law, such as contracts, insurance and etc.
• Plan, design and conduct motivational programs to increase Employee Satisfaction
• Performing job analysis & evaluations for new positions or existing ones for reclassification purposes
• Improving organizational structure by updating job requirements and job description for all positions
• Master Degree in Management fields, MBA, or Industrial Engineering (degree in HRM is an advantage).
• At least 3 years of experience in related areas.
• Professional knowledge of all HR areas.
• Approved competencies in selection processes primarily in interviewing.
• Ability to lead and direct people.
• Analytical thinking style.
• Ability to communicate and present effectively.
• English proficiency and computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office. • Mature, Ethical and confidential
• Communicative person