● Deliver and deploy logistics strategy of the supply chain in logistics and fulfillment area aligning with appropriate solutions delivering logistics services to customers.
● Manage logistics operations including transportation and distribution across a logistics network of suppliers, contractors, central warehouse, and customers.
● Review, assess, and manage logistics performance, driving improvements in accuracy, efficiencies, and costs.
● Define initiatives to improve distribution network and best practices accommodating flexibly for integrated logistics network and ensuring consistent performance.
● Develop a strong and comprehensive department KPI framework, ensuring all key performance and cost targets are met in conjunction with excellent customer experience.
● Lead, motivate and support the logistics team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
● Advise on optimal transportation activities such as routing, equipment, and schedules for delivery.
● 5 to 10 years of management experience in warehouses, logistics, and distribution.
● At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably, in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, or similar fields.
● Demonstrated front-line supervisory, planning, and organization skills.
● Fluent in MS Office, especially Excel.
● Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision-making.
● Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment.
● Strong communication and leadership skills.
● Fluent in RahkaranSystem, Hamkaran System, or similar software.