● Receive orders from sales department and process the required arrangements for delivery.
● Negotiate freight rates with operational counterparts in shipping lines and other companies to get high quality services at the most competitive price.
● Execute required arrangements with production units, shipping companies, port terminals and clearance team.
● Keep records of production, dispatch, stuffing and clearance process.
● Track delivery status to meet the deadlines and preparing order status reports.
● Update sales team and customers on orders status and all shipment schedules.
● Prepare all required shipping documents and keep record of soft and hard copies.
● Check relevant service bills and arrange for payment.
● Cooperation with Financial team on payment records.
● Solve problems on logistic services.
● Prepare reports for Logistic Manager and Sales Manager.
● Bachelor's degree.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in shipping or operation sector in a medium or large size company.
● Fluent in English (speaking, writing and comprehension).
● Computer knowledge; Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
● Good communication and negotiation skills.
● Familiar with export process and shipping documents.
● Self-development, self-learning and self-motivation.
● Ability to multi-task, problem solving and work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
● Able to manage critical situations.
● Ready for traveling all over the country.
● High level of team working skills.
● Relevant experience in in Oil, Bitumen and Petrochemicals or Shipping lines will be considered as an advantage.
● Knowledge of CRM is a plus.