Prepare supply chain dashboard and report as per department KPI's.
● Owner and facilitator of monthly S&OP meeting.
● Prepare material requirements planning and release of purchase requests for raw and packed material.
● In charge of both Supply and demand planning.
● Prepare online daily illustration of supply chain management target achievement.
● Monitor and prepare a report of raw material/packaging usage VS standard bill of material and follow up to minimize waste and consumption deviation.
● Monitor and prepare a report of finish goods production variance VS agreed with plan and utilization.
● Prepare a report of sales forecast Variation VS actual and follow up further forecast accuracy.
● Responsible for finished (DIST goods) and semi-finished goods inventory (OPER and Packaging Materials Inventory).
● Control accuracy of inventories and compatibility with inbound and outbound.
● To monitor and check monthly Production forecast Accuracy.
● Plan optimized material movement and its effect on cash flow.
● Monitor purchasing SLA (service level, Order date until arrival) and provide feedbacks, reminders.
● Support TCO calculation and propose the best mix of supply & logistics for raw materials.
● Advance in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
● Industrial Engineering and Management knowledge.
● Minimum 4 years’ experience in relevant filed (Planning, reporting, MRP, S&OP).
● In-depth knowledge of planning solutions.
● Fluent in English (written and spoken).
● Familiar with ERP systems.
● Analytical thinking ability.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and great team player.
● Power BI Proficiency is an advantage
● Previous experience within a multinational company would be an advantage.